TraderXL for TD AMERITRADE
TraderXL for TD AMERITRADE
Compatibility: MS Excel 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 (32-bit only)
Current version: 1.0.16 (2012-07-23)
TraderXL for TD Ameritrade is an advanced trading program for Microsoft Excel that allows managing your TD Ameritrade account, backfill symbols data, execute orders and view account balances in Excel. Moreover, you can build automated trading systems in Excel using built-in Auto Macros Manager.
TraderXL for TD Ameritrade is completely FREE for TD Ameritrade clients!
Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive integration with TD Ameritrade account;
- Built-in security to protect your trading and account information;
- Access to trading with multiple order types and conditions available through TD Ameritrade;
- Ability to place, modify or cancel orders;
- Creation of automated trading systems in Excel using built-in Auto Macros Manager.
- 60-day history of trading and order activity;
- Overall view of account balances for multiple TD Ameritrade accounts;
- Real-time quotes data for tracking your stocks, managing positions and executing orders;
- Historical data counting as far back as the market placement of stocks/options;
- Tracking of your current profit and loss in opened positions;
- Real-time option chains with both option puts and calls along with all option market data;
- All historical transactions in one window from today’s activity up to overall history;
- Real-time charting;
- User friendly interface;
- Ability to build your own trading strategy based on the predefined integrated sample-spreadsheets adjusting them to your particular needs.
* Offer valid for one new individual or Joint TD Ameritrade account opened by 06/30/2011 and funded within 30 days of account opening with $2,000 or more. Funding with minimum of $25,000 - $99,999 receives $100 cash, funding with minimum of $100,000 - $249,999 receives $250 cash, funding with minimum of $250,000 or more receives $500 cash. IRA and other tax-exempt accounts are not eligible to receive the cash bonus. Offer is not transferable and not valid with internal transfers, Amerivest-related accounts, TD Ameritrade Institutional accounts, current TD Ameritrade accounts or with other offers. Commission-free Internet equity, ETF or options trades will be limited to a maximum of 500 Internet equity, ETF or options trades. Qualified commission-free Internet equity, ETF or options orders must execute within 30 days of account funding. Contract, exercise, and assignment fees still apply. Limit one offer per client. Account must remain open with minimum funding required for participating in the offer for 9 months, or TD Ameritrade may charge the account for the cost of the cash awarded to the account. TD Ameritrade reserves the right to restrict or revoke this offer at any time. This is not an offer or solicitation in any jurisdiction where we are not authorized to do business.
TD AMERITRADE, Division of TD AMERITRADE, Inc., member of FINRA/SIPC/NFA.
TD AMERITRADE is a trademark jointly owned by TD AMERITRADE IP Company, Inc. and The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2011 TD AMERITRADE IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.