Compatibility: MS Excel 2000-2016
Current version: 4.0.6 (2016-07-18)
Price: $ 99.95
NeuroXL Clusterizer is an add-in for Excel designed to aid experts in real-world data mining and pattern recognition tasks. It hides the underlying complexity of neural network processes while providing graphs and statistics for the user easily to understand results. NeuroXL Clusterizer uses only proven algorithms and techniques, and integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Excel.
Neural networks are a proven, widely used technology to solve complex clustering problems. Loosely modeled after the human brain, neural networks are interconnected networks of independent processors that, by changing their connections (known as training), learn the solution to a problem. NeuroXL Clusterizer software implements self-organizing neural networks, which perform clustering by learning the trends and relationships within your data.
NeuroXL Clusterizer's ability to handle numerous, often-interrelated variables makes it widely applicable for market data cluster analysis. For example, a trader may wish to categorize stocks as buy, hold, or sell based on historical data.
Key features summary:
- Easy to learn and use
- No advanced knowledge of neural networks required
- Integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Excel
- Provides proven neural network technology for highly accurate classification
- Detects relationships and trends in data that traditional methods overlook
- Lowest cost neural network classification product on the market
- Compatible with all Microsoft Excel-based trading software