Compatibility: MS Excel 2010 and 2013
Current version: 7.0.4 (2013-09-20)
BulkQuotesXL Pro is an add-in for MS Excel 2010 and 2013, designed to help you download free quotes directly into your worksheets and automatically apply technical analysis functions to the downloaded data.
BulkQuotesXL Pro downloads free quotes from the following data sources:
- Yahoo! Finance (Historical prices) - free historical daily, weekly, and monthly prices for stocks, indices, and mutual funds from Yahoo! Finance.
- Google Finance (Historical prices) - free historical daily and weekly prices for stocks from Google Finance.
- PiFin (Historical prices) - free historical end-of-day data for currency FX rates, financial futures, commodity futures, and indices from PiFin.
- Yahoo! Finance (Dividends) - free historical dividend data from Yahoo! Finance.
- CBOE (Options) - free 15-minutes delayed option prices for almost all US options from CBOE.
- Yahoo! Finance (Options) - free option prices from Yahoo! Finance.
The software is designed to easily handle downloads for tens or even hundreds of tickers simultaneously. It gives you great flexibility and allows you to immediately apply technical analysis to the downloaded data. You can also instantly apply your own macros to all your tickers.
BulkQuotesXL Pro makes it easy to generate bar, candlestick, or line charts instantly from the downloaded data. It also lets you export your data to world known formats, such as ASCII, MetaStock and others. Also, you can display the downloaded data in side-by-side rows or columns, or choose another display format from the pre-defined templates.
BulkQuotesXL Pro contains the library of 81 technical analysis functions, indicators, and alerts which can be easily used in the creation of your particular trading systems. The library consists of 81 technical analysis functions, indicators, and alerts which are divided into the following groups:
- Trend Indicators
- Volatility Indicators
- Momentum Indicators
- Market Strength Indicators
- Support and Resistance Indicators
- Additional Functions
- Alert Functions
Key features summary:
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Free historical stock, index and mutual fund data from Yahoo! Finance and Google Finance.
- Free historical data for futures from PiFin.
- Free options data from CBOE and Yahoo! Finance.
- Free dividends data from Yahoo! Finance.
- Downloading data for hundreds of tickers simultaneously by one click.
- Automatic application of 81 technical analysis functions, indicators, and alerts of our comprehensive Technical Analysis Functions Library.
- Automatic application of your own macros to the downloaded data.
- Automatic creation of candlestick, bar and line charts from the downloaded data.
- Automatic export of downloaded data to world-known formats (CSV, ASCII, Metastock, etc.).
- Selective data download.